- third party companies (including, without limitation, their websites, platforms and/or applications) which we do not own or control; or
- individuals that De Producent B.A. does not manage or employ.
These third parties may have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions.
We encourage you to read them.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you from different sources, including:
- Information you give us directly;
- Information we collect automatically when you use the De Producent B.A. site;
- Information we collect from other sources;
- Online advertising.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information:
- To improve our products and your experience on the De Producent B.A. site;
- To contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, provided you have given us consent to do so or you have previously requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by applicable laws;
- To contact you with regard to the supply of products and services;
- To provide you with products or services that you request from us.
Where we collect personal information for a specific purpose, we will not keep it for longer than is necessary to fulfil that purpose, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal reasons. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
Who do we share your personal information with?
As a general rule, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of De Producent B.A.. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third parties. We may share your personal information with:
- Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies to help us deliver and analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
Third parties required to deliver a product or service to you, such as a delivery or postal service delivering a product that you have ordered;
- Law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information;
- Third parties who wish to send you information about their products and services, but only if you have given us consent to do so;
- Third party providers of services, such as data processing, to De Producent B.A.;
- Web analytics tool providers, such as Google.
Transferring your personal information
national security authorities in that country in accordance with its laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with De Producent B.A.’s instructions.
Safeguarding your personal information
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure and require any third parties that handle or process your personal information for us to do the same. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse and is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
- Don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- Would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records;
- Wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.